Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jaxson's Angel is now available!!

Jaxson's Angel released on Amazon Tuesday evening. (I know I'm late, don't beat me!)
This is a short story, and my first attempt at a YA/NA type story. For real, there's no swearing or sex in this story.
I can honestly say that this is a one time deal, as I have a very dirty mouth and an even dirtier mind.
Regardless, this story is about twin brothers (werewolves) who live in Pensacola, Florida. (My home)
Colton is a writer, while Jaxson is having the time of his life running the majority of the charter boat business that he and his brother own.
When Colton invites his agent, Angel, down for a little R&R after she quit her job at the agency, he never expected to be hand delivering his brother's mate to him.

Check it out to see what happens! Only 99 cents!!


No comments:

Post a Comment